One day, one night, one moment, with a dream to believe in. One step, one fall, one falter, find a new earth across a wide ocean.
actually that was pretty decent...They made that in Windows movie maker though. :P
Wow, that was really neat! Thanks for sharing it Hannah.Sarah H.
HI Hannah,I know I already posted on this, but just wanted to let you know that Naomi and I were really blessed by this song! :)~Sarah H.
Oh, no worries, of course! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It has blessed me a lot too! :)
I love comments!
actually that was pretty decent...
ReplyDeleteThey made that in Windows movie maker though. :P
Wow, that was really neat! Thanks for sharing it Hannah.
ReplyDeleteSarah H.
HI Hannah,
ReplyDeleteI know I already posted on this, but just wanted to let you know that Naomi and I were really blessed by this song! :)
~Sarah H.
Oh, no worries, of course! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. It has blessed me a lot too! :)
ReplyDelete