Thanks for your prayers on Saturday. I could tell people were praying for me because I stayed somewhat emotionally sane and actually almost enjoyed myself.
There were 2 rounds, and the top 3 from each round would advance to the final round. We got 4th. But our other team (we had 2 teams) placed 1st and then got Silver in the final round! Trinity got Silver as well. (they had 2 of each award, gold, silver, and bronze)
Afterwards we trooped off to Panda Express where for lunch, and then home, where I discovered we were randomly having friends over for dinner - which was very fun.
All in all, it was a good-ish day. I had a lot of fun, and it was great to see people from my old church. But I am also extremely glad it's all over because the stress, work, and emotion I put into it, not to mention lots of other things - was...stressful.
Here are a couple pictures...
I'm so glad it went well! I prayed for you.
ReplyDeleteBy the way did you get my e-mail?
~Sarah H.