Wednesday, January 13

I change my blog background too often.

Do you think so? I just find it hard to stay in one mood.... :P

Listen to this. Kat, one of my moderators on AC (I posted about her here awhile ago) composed it and I have listened to it about....10 times now? I love it.

4 comments:

  1. I came here to read this post and the music started to play and Jackson, my one-year-old brother, looked up from across the room and crawled hastily across. Then he just stood next to me listening to the music for a while. I left your blog and then came back and when the music began again he was straining to look up at the page! He is sitting enthralled on my lap right now, not even squirming, listening. :) Musical genius in bud.... anyway. I like your new format! And I like your music! I almsot hate to leave now cause it's keeping Jack so quiet! :P

    Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you got the coloring right this time. Except for one thing. The link color. I can't tell where the links are. You should change that to red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Haley, that's awesome that he liked it so much...hhmm, you should play piano music more often for him. :P

    Raymond - I changed it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... lol, I forgot to listen to it, but I ::cough:: saw the link above. Wow. That's really good...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!