Happy Pi Day!! That's right, today's date is March 14th, otherwise known as 3.14
Mmhm.

(photo courtesy of google images)

(photo courtesy of my awesome webcam :P )
Guess what else? Blogger has this nifty feature that let's you change the post time. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't do this, but it *has* to be posted at 3:14.
And because I hate making more than one post in a day, go read the one below, because it's really cute. :P
Hahaha! This is awesome! I love the nerdy pi pie! I have to remember to make that next year! =P
ReplyDeleteOops! Clarification: I didn't actually make that pie. :P I should someday...haha. But thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteI discovered that it was National Pie Day late yesterday,(from somebody else) The irony was, I had just finished making six pies for the Home School Day at the Capital. (Which was awesome by the way!)
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about it. And relized that in 2015, on March 14 it will be the pi day of the century. 3/14/15. Happy late pi day.
ReplyDelete