One day, one night, one moment, with a dream to believe in. One step, one fall, one falter, find a new earth across a wide ocean.
Monday, May 10
Dear Schubert, Thank you for writing such a beautiful piece. I love playing it. I am, however, not particularly fond of SEVEN FLATS and random accidentals all over the place. Sincerely, Hannah
Oh! Seven flats! How fun! Ya know, the nice thing about having so many flats, is that you can just think of every note as a flat. But, the random accidentals sure don't help any... Good luck! I know you will do fantastic! :) Love,
Oh! Seven flats! How fun! Ya know, the nice thing about having so many flats, is that you can just think of every note as a flat. But, the random accidentals sure don't help any...
ReplyDeleteGood luck! I know you will do fantastic! :)
Love,
~ Danielle Elizabeth ~