Here are some pictures from birth until now. Sorry for so many...
So excited for a new little brother!

I do believe we have a picture of every single one of us kids with some sort of kitchen item on our heads!


Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him. And a threefold cord is not quickly broken. (Ecc. 4:12)

He used to think that smiling was showing your teeth. So every time we told him to smile, he did this:
Beautiful baby smile!

First thing I see in my mind is "King Pellinore" =]


Teach 'em young...

There is something about being a Dokupil and climbing on top of things.

TWO years old!! (He was a bit scared until we got over with the cake. :P)


He was literally in love with this dog. He got her in Singapore. Her name is Sassy. :P
Like I said...
Homeschool "school" picture. :P

He did gymnastics once upon a time. He was good, too.



So, you ever seen the movie "The Rookie"? We were imitating his...uh. Dramatic pitches. :P

Aghk! Getting so big! (yeah, okay, I'm being an annoying gramma type person. Get over it. :P)

Best Buds. =]

I must have missed a window of time for taking pictures. Because there's a big time gap between this one and the last one...


Book 1 Violin recital!










Ice Skating for the first time!




I'm so proud of this kid.

He has such a big heart - and the sweetest one at that too.

Such a handsome guy.

With an awesome smile and a cheerful personality.

And now he is NINE years old. Gosh. I remember when I turned nine...

I LOVE you John-Luke! Happy Birthday.

He did gymnastics once upon a time. He was good, too.



So, you ever seen the movie "The Rookie"? We were imitating his...uh. Dramatic pitches. :P

Aghk! Getting so big! (yeah, okay, I'm being an annoying gramma type person. Get over it. :P)

Best Buds. =]

I must have missed a window of time for taking pictures. Because there's a big time gap between this one and the last one...
Book 1 Violin recital!

Ice Skating for the first time!
I'm so proud of this kid.
He has such a big heart - and the sweetest one at that too.
Such a handsome guy.
With an awesome smile and a cheerful personality.
And now he is NINE years old. Gosh. I remember when I turned nine...
I LOVE you John-Luke! Happy Birthday.

Oh! Cute! I love all the pictures!
ReplyDeleteAww cute, cute, cute! You are an amazing big sister!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing :) The pics are great!