Tuesday, March 23

Vote!

Sorry for the lack of posts - I've been in Idaho at the Salt & Light Qualifier. It was FABULOUS, and I'm working up a post complete with pictures and videos for later.

For now....My friend Heather's brother, Michael, is another one of my piano teachers amazing students. He's placed in numerous competitions and recently played in a concert with the Seattle Festival Orchestra.

We entered in a recent competition with our local radio station, (through youtube) and the top 10 people get $1000 and the privilege of playing at Benaroya Hall. While neither of my entries made it (they're on my youtube channel), Michael's did!! They have narrowed it down to the top 20, and based on votes, will determine the top 10.

So, I want all of you to click HERE!!! and vote for #16 (4 stars!) because he is a fabulous pianist and deserves it.

1 comment:

  1. I just did Hannah!

    I think it's a pity your entry didn't make it. It should have-- you're very talented and have worked hard. You're an amazingly talented musician!

    AND I absolutely can't wait to see pictures, videos, and hear about the Idaho tourny! A few people have told me a little about it but I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!