LOL. AMAZING. I had an experience similar today; I was walking into the wind with really big cold raindrops blowing into my face... only I had no umbrella. But I bet if I had, it would have gone inside out. I hope. I wish. Hmm.
Note to self: bring an umbrella to really windy places.
LOL. AMAZING. I had an experience similar today; I was walking into the wind with really big cold raindrops blowing into my face... only I had no umbrella. But I bet if I had, it would have gone inside out. I hope. I wish. Hmm.
ReplyDeleteNote to self: bring an umbrella to really windy places.
That's awesome! And so true. :)
ReplyDelete~ Danielle Elizabeth ~
I did it. I really did it. It was windy and rainy on Friday and I decided to take a walk. Lo and behold! It blew inside out!
ReplyDeleteAmazing.
LOL! That's awesome. :D Funny how we Seattlians get so excited over these things. :P
ReplyDelete