Thursday, June 7

That's Right.

My brother's humorous interpretation of the math textbook "The Life of Fred" is FEATURED ON THE LIFE OF FRED WEBSITE.

Check it out.

I'm so proud of this kid. Right now he's competing at Speech & Debate Nationals, with his epic debate analogies and wicked amazing expository speech. As are my beloved club members. So missing them right now.

Update (4/8): LE BROTHER IS IN SEMIS AT NATIONALS. :)

UPDATE (4/9): FINALS FINALS FINALS OH MY GOODNESS RAYMOND IS IN FINALS.

5 comments:

  1. Yahoo!!!! That's so exciting! Hey, make sure he gets his Expos on video for me... he promised. ;)
    I'm so stoked about them posting his H.I.!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooot!!! I love that speech!! :D

    What's his expos on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Raymond! =D I haven't seen his expos speech, but I've seen his boards- they are super amazing.
    Me and you, Hannah...I was REALLY wishing I was in Colorado last night at breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emily -- I sure will!

    Ariel -- The Art of Storytelling. :) It's quite possibly one of the most genius things ever, and I think you would absolutely love it.

    Cady -- I KNOW....:sigh:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Basically, that's brilliant. :D Congrats on the semis thing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!