But the NATIONAL CHAMPION FOR EXPOSITORY SPEAKING.....has some pretty good ones.
That's right folks. I'm proud to say I'm related to this kid, who WON NATIONALS, who is pretty much one of the most awesome brothers ever, and has, to my knowledge, given the state of Washington its first ever speech-championship title in the hall of fame.
Ladies and Gentlemen, allow me to present to you The Art of Storytelling.
"[giving] the state of Washington its first ever hall of fame champion title" ... well, technically, no. Sarah Klein won persuasive in 2010. Raymond is still the first time in Stoa that a Washingtonian won an event, so he's ground-breaking anyways.
ReplyDeleteBut regardless.... PARRHESIA IS IN THE HALL OF CHAMPIONS! WHOOHOO! (Making us no longer "the little club that nobody's heard of"! :p )
I think that's what she mean, in STOA. And great job, Raymond!!! This is indeed pure awesomeness. :)
ReplyDeleteSarah Klein doesn't count because isn't she part of the Idaho club? ^.^
ReplyDeleteNCFCA lists her as WA; and I want to say she's quasi-independent, but I don't know for sure.
DeleteThis.is.such.an.epic.speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously loved it, but it was WAY too short. :(
ReplyDelete