Sunday, May 20

I caved.

I got a tumblr.

The let's-avoid-writing-anything-of-deep-significance blog of the modern-day teenage girl who posts too many pictures of vintage outfits.

Okay, so not every tumblr is like that.

Like mine!

Reason: Lately I've been tired of trying to capture the meaning of life in words, instead of actually living it. (to put it the way a friend of mine does) I'll keep blogging, keep writing, but I wanted somewhere that I could expose my fangurl-ness without cluttering up my nice blog, and post quotes and links and pictures of kittens as much as I please without spamming your dashboard.

It's quite nice. However, I'm still a little skeptical about the idea of letting myself fall prey to yet another realm of internet slavery. We'll see if I keep this one up.

ps - If you have a tumblr, you should tell me, so I can stalk you, and we can all continue in our happy cloud of internet stalking and posting about kittens together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!