One day, one night, one moment, with a dream to believe in. One step, one fall, one falter, find a new earth across a wide ocean.
hahaha, love it! totally know how that is.
I'm not even sure what you're doing, or why it makes a clicking sound, but it made me laugh, so I like it. ^_^ Can't wait to see you!
I'm riding up and down on my swivel chair. ^.^ YOU TOO! MEEP! :D actually you BOTH!
That was inspiring. :)The things we find to do when there are speeches to be written . . .Thanks for making me laugh, girl!
I love comments!
hahaha, love it! totally know how that is.
ReplyDeleteI'm not even sure what you're doing, or why it makes a clicking sound, but it made me laugh, so I like it. ^_^ Can't wait to see you!
ReplyDeleteI'm riding up and down on my swivel chair. ^.^
ReplyDeleteYOU TOO! MEEP! :D actually you BOTH!
That was inspiring. :)
ReplyDeleteThe things we find to do when there are speeches to be written . . .
Thanks for making me laugh, girl!