Wednesday, February 29

meant to be.

Today {thus far} has been an extremely good day. It has included:

Wearing a skirt
Actually doing something cool with my hair
Using a gigantic umbrella in the snow/rain
Free overly sugared yogurt from McDonald's
also ZIP FIZZ
Writing stories during music theory class with Sabam
Wind in my face
Actually understanding what went on in Chinese class
Cool battle wounds from awana games practice to examine during music theory
Trying to sight-sing little brother's violin music and failing
The oh-so-beautiful feeling of NO SCHOOL TOMORROW

3 comments:

  1. Mee Ohh My you're awesome.

    I won't see you at debate today, because of school and other such monstrosities, but I'll miss you.

    ZIPFIZZZZZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for leap day! :)

    Oooh, what did you do with your hair? I wish I could do cool stuff with my hair, but I think my sister got that gene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie - AHH I miss you!!

    Emily - Just did a random little half-french braidish sort of thing...I really don't do much with it except every spontaneous once-in-awhile. =P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!