Thursday, November 10

of green beans and pioneers.

This year I've been teaching piano, working in awana, and babysitting on a regular basis, which means I've gotten a lot of awesome kid quotes. Here are some of my favorites from this week...

Me: If you have three notes altogether, it's a 3rd. What do you think it is when you have 2 notes together?

K: Um...a twoth?

......

Me: Who knows what a hymnal is?

B: It's a book they sang out of in like, the pioneer days.

......

Ruby: I'm a baby goose. You're the momma goose.

Me: Ruby, can you stand up?

Ruby: No say baby goose.

Me: Stand up, baby goose!

>obligingly stands up<

......

Me: Hey guys, if you eat your green beans, it will make me really, really happy.

>Ruby immediately eats like 5 beans<

Ruby: Did I make you happy?

1 comment:

  1. I confess, I couldn't remember whose name started with a B, so I had to look at my list of names. But I could so hear her saying that!

    While you all were serving the icecream, I asked them what they were thankful for.

    J: For spoons and toppings.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!