My favorite part of halloween is when the local Christian radio station plays Christmas music all day. I used to be a Christmas-music-is-only-for-December purist, but I have since changed from my old ways and now listen to it in November.
And just today, my favorite band (tenth avenue north, of course) released A NEW CHRISTMAS SONG! (que massive excitement)
Yes, it's dumb, it's not the best Christmas song ever, but it's tenth avenue north, and it's Christmas.
Even though I'm really excited for Christmas, I am absolutely loving the fall weather - no rain, crisp, cold mornings, fog, hot tea, and crunchy leaves.
:)
:DDD They're so dorky and adorable in this video!!! :DDD
ReplyDeleteI like the dancing! :D :D :D :D
ReplyDelete... I felt brain cells dying as I watched that video... :P
ReplyDeleteSabam - I KNOW!!!!
ReplyDeleteStephanie - yeah it was pretty fun. =D
Lol Paul...yeah just a little bit. =P