DAWN TREADER COMES OUT IN 23 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!But guess what??? I am going to see it in TWO days!!!
Hear that echo? TWO!
I honestly can't believe it myself. This entire movie has been nothing but anticipation for years. And all of a sudden I'm going to go see it. It's sort of surreal.
So you're probably wondering why I'm seeing it 20 days before the release - basically I was invited to a special pre-screening. I am basically excited BEYOND WORDS. It's going to be amazing.
I was pretty skeptical about it at first, but so long as it's only in the credits, I think I'll be fine. Dawn Treader is, in a lot of ways, extremely different from the first two movies - and I think variation in the credits music is okay too.
In other news, there is also a Narnia exhibit in malls across the US called the "Ice Palace", and last weekend they had the Grand Opening Ceremony at the Ice Palace in LA - and one of our mods got to go to it AND, get this, MEET Georgie Henley (Lucy), Will Poulter (Eustace), and Michael Apted (director). Anyway. That was pretty exciting, even though I wasn't there. :P We've got exclusive reports and videos on Aslan's Country.
And, stay tuned, I'll soon have a review of the movie for you. :)
AHH! Life is so exciting. DAWN TREADER! yeahhh.
Fun! You so have to write a post on how it goes.
ReplyDeleteWHAT?! Are you still gonna' have that theatre crashing party?!
ReplyDeleteARG! Jealous!!