Monday, November 22

I should not be this easily entertained.

But you know I am anyway.

Remember this post and this post? I am here to present you with another PURPLE FOOD!!

It's a Chinese purple yam pastry. And it's soooooooo good. (:

In other news, Dawn Treader was AMAZING. And it is also SNOWING outside. That's right. Snow, in Seattle, in November, sticking on the ground. In fact, as I speak, there are extremely large flakes coming down at a very fast pace. ::grin:: I went dancing about the house today and then for a romp in the snow with my dog. No co-op! And I leave for my grandma's house tomorrow.

Life is good! [=

2 comments:

  1. Purple food, awesome! I hope I like the Dawn Treader. Did you think that the second movie Prince Caspian was good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is Aslan's Country in your labels?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!