Saturday, February 27

Will I Love You?

One of my friends recently got me into Robert Pierre's music. He's a Christian artist, and he's 17 years old. I think he made his first album when he was 15 or 16. He sounds like Chris Tomlin, except better. (in my opinion :P)

I was listening to "I will love you" a few minutes ago, and a particular line made me think....



I'll live a life that says//You give me every song
With my every breath//I'll make Your mercy known
With every soul on earth//or all alone
I will love You//I will love You.


It's easy to say we'll worship God with all the other Christians. But if No One on earth was a Christian - would you still love God? Okay, so realistically that probably won't happen. But there are real situations in life where I'm the only Christian in a group, or the only one who holds a certain view. Do I still live my life to show that Jesus gives me my song, my breath, my life?

Not only that, but do I really love God? With everything in me, striving to put Him first?

The more I realize the fallen-ness of myself, of the world, the more I stand in awe of God's grace and love. And the least I can do is return what human love I have as a living sacrifice for Him - whether with every soul on earth, or all alone.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful post, Hannah. Something so applicable and true!! Will I love God no matter who I'm with, what my circumstance is, and what the crowd around me believes? And more than that, will I not only love Him but strive to SHOW my love in every way to everyone? Such an important thing to think about. Thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!