The text is slightly hard to read because it's black on a greyish-blackish color. Maybe use a light color? You could try to match the color of the text to a background color, maybe a light purple or a silver? I like the picture a lot, though.
Hi Hannah! I love the picture!!! It is really neat! The verse is a little hard to read though. I agree with Grace, you could go light. Maybe a silver even(if they have silver). :)
I really like it! Yes, I can read the verse. And it looks very nice. I'd keep it. :)
ReplyDeleteThe text is slightly hard to read because it's black on a greyish-blackish color. Maybe use a light color? You could try to match the color of the text to a background color, maybe a light purple or a silver?
ReplyDeleteI like the picture a lot, though.
Hi Hannah! I love the picture!!! It is really neat! The verse is a little hard to read though. I agree with Grace, you could go light. Maybe a silver even(if they have silver). :)
ReplyDeleteSarah H.
I love it Hannah! But it is hard to read the verse, so I would go light too. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! :D I'll see what I can do about that text. (I'm rather challenged in the area of photo editing....:P)
ReplyDelete