Saturday, October 3

Going to be gone...

So, I'm going to be off the computer for a week.

The reason is...God's been teaching me a lot lately, one of them is that I keep telling Him I'm going to spend more time with Him, do my schoolwork, not get on the computer, etc, and I don't.

And I've been doing that for like...2 years? It's pretty bad. And God's sort of convicted me that it needs to stop. Because I've been "stopping" for 2 years. :-/

Last night we watched Flywheel - by the same people who made Facing the Giants and Fireproof. As cheesy as some of it was - the quality wasn't all that great - it was sort of convicting. And I realized that if I was going to change anything at all in my life it wasn't going to to happen by getting up in the morning and saying "okay, God, I'm gonna be different today!" It's taking steps forward to literally change things. And God keeps telling me to change the time I spend on the computer - even though I really, really, really don't want to. =P

So...I'm locking my computer up for a week. I would really appreciate prayer right now, that I'll get my priorities straight and not give into the temptation I know Satan is going to put out there.

See you all in a week! :)

~Hannah

4 comments:

I love comments!