Saturday, October 31

Little Joys in life...

...are causes of much happiness. :) [did that make sense...?]

Yesterday, I had half a donut in piano class....didn't think it'd do that much, [just a half, right??] but I was insanely hyper...then I discovered that my favorite movie company of all time, Sherwood Pictures, is making another movie!!! ::squeal::

View the "trailer" here =D ::dances::

THEN, today is Halloween. We don't celebrate halloween, but Spirit 105.3, the local Christian radio station, is playing Christmas music all day for their "halloween costume" which is just...way cool. I think Matthew rubbed all this Christmas excitement off on me, because now I'm psyched about Christmas...and it's only October!!!!

You can listen to the amazing Christmas music here =D

And...ooh, did I mention I had a brownie last night? Wait, maybe it was 2....And I'm just all around happy right now, which is odd...and weird...but, it's a nice feeling. and I love Christmas. I'm thinking about changing my blog background for Christmas early. =P

Plus I've been having the most amazing time with some of the most amazing people getting ready for the recital mentioned in the post before.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! Sounds like you are having a wonderful time! Isn't it wonderful when God gives us His joy for no apperent reason? It is so fun to be so happy about little things!

    Love your "sis",
    ~Sarah H.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!