When I started reading this, some tears were sneaking up behind me, and they jumped me round about paragraph two.
I've been thinking about this whole same kind of idea lately. It's not as if people go from being one person to being another, we grow, we build upon the foundations and pieces we already have, and that can really never be changed. You can't just pull out one age or experience from the bottom of the pile and not expect the whole thing to come tumbling down after it. It's how we were made.
That is so true.
ReplyDeleteWhen I started reading this, some tears were sneaking up behind me, and they jumped me round about paragraph two.
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking about this whole same kind of idea lately. It's not as if people go from being one person to being another, we grow, we build upon the foundations and pieces we already have, and that can really never be changed. You can't just pull out one age or experience from the bottom of the pile and not expect the whole thing to come tumbling down after it. It's how we were made.