Wednesday, August 24

Scenes from a Summer


This was almost like a preschool reunion or something.
I have known this amazing girl since I we were 3 years old!

My lovely new friend Emily and I at the Rebelution Conference in Portland
[post on that coming soon....ideally]

Some of the sweetest girls I know.

Me 'an my Narnia Nerd buddy at the Narnia Exhibit in Portland.

One of CS Lewis' wardrobes. :D

Cousinsauce

This is my awesome friend Heather. We've known each other since we were 4.
Last weekend we adventured out to Fort Casey and Deception Pass on Whidbey Island with some friends.

I love them.

Middle of August, wearing jeans, hiking trails. It's what we do.

We are true Washingtonians. We wade in the pacific.

Kite flying at Fort Casey

We are pretty cool, if I do say so myself.

I feel as if this picture accurately describes our relationship.

Explaining to visiting East-Coast friends what real pine trees look like. ;)

Ever seen the movie "The Wilderness Family?"

Cheesy/fake/cropped/free Space Needle souvenier :D

Definitely going on my list for best summers of the year. Oh wait, that doesn't sound right, there's only one summer per year. Oh well. ::happy sigh::

4 comments:

  1. I love Fort Casey! My church has a camping trip there every summer. Though I'm going to miss it this year, cuz of college. =[ Love these pictures! Looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!

    Can you believe there is only 5 months before the first speech tournie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made my day, Hannah =) I love how in your "Cheesy/fake/cropped/free Space Needle souvenier" the Space Needle is the tallest building in Seattle...they always do that! Mmmm I miss you so much, you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bridget - I've never actually camped there, but it sounds like jolly fun!

    @Lerowen - O.O oh my goodness. I better get working.... =P

    @Emily - WOAH I never noticed that!! haha, that's really funny. I miss you too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!