One day, one night, one moment, with a dream to believe in. One step, one fall, one falter, find a new earth across a wide ocean.
Actually, I am proud, and in awe. I've never been able to do that.Three cheers for you!
I would never have thought of doing such a thing...you're funny Hannah! Of course I'm proud. Now touch your tongue to your elbow.
Now, of course, I'm going to have to try it. . .
That is awesome, Hannah...I can barely eat around the pit and spit it out...lol Love you, girlie! =)
I love comments!
Actually, I am proud, and in awe. I've never been able to do that.
ReplyDeleteThree cheers for you!
I would never have thought of doing such a thing...you're funny Hannah! Of course I'm proud. Now touch your tongue to your elbow.
ReplyDeleteNow, of course, I'm going to have to try it. . .
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome, Hannah...I can barely eat around the pit and spit it out...lol Love you, girlie! =)
ReplyDelete