During Bible reading this morning...
Mom: If anyone wants to sue you and take your shirt, let him have your coat also.
John-Luke: What happens if you run out of clothes?
Mom: whoever slaps you on your right cheek, turn the other to him also.
John-Luke: Does that mean when you punch someone, you should always punch them twice?
I just have to say that while your brother now might be cuter than my brother is now, my brother was FAR cuter than your brother is. So there. :-)
ReplyDeleteAnd I have the pictures, and video footage to prove it. :-)
Wow! that is pretty cute. But my little bro is cuteST. =)
ReplyDeleteAbigail, I have to agree that your little brother is indeed very cute. (Or at least was when I knew him better.) But mine was absolutely the cutest. You both can come over, and I'll get out the home videos. :-)
ReplyDeleteHaha. My brothers are definitly the cutest.
ReplyDeleteBut that was pretty cute too. :)
Yah... mine are the cutest.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, though, that was pretty adorable, too. :)
Sisters. ::groans::
ReplyDeleteYerall pathetic.
ReplyDeleteRaymond, since your little brother is cute too, you're welcome to join our club. :-)
ReplyDeleteI love how all the comments about this are about the title of the post. You guys crack me up.
ReplyDeleteI'm not even going to try to argue with you all. Biased people. ;)
I may be biased, but I'm also right. :-)
ReplyDeleteYeah, biased people are always right.
ReplyDeletelol :-)
ReplyDeleteMaybe we're both right then.
ReplyDelete