Which is supposedly Star Wars Day.
"May the 4th be with you."
Ahahahahahaha I'm so funny.
Actually, whoever thought of that was pretty genius, if I do say so myself.
Happy Star Wars Day. If I was obsessed I'd geek out with a nice long post, but I'm not. (I can see you rejoicing about that one.) But I thought you might be as amused as I was. They need to have a Narnia Day.
I just don't get the 'May the fourth be with you.' Is that a quote from Star Wars? Sorry I'm so out of it. I kept reading it on facebook, and now on your blog, so I figured that there had to be something significant about it... :) haha. Hope you're having a good one! Let's talk soon, okay? Love you!
ReplyDeleteLol!! Yes. They routinely say "may the force be with you" in the movie...hehe. Have you not seen starwars?
ReplyDeleteYES! we need to skype. <3
Haha, no, I've never seen star wars. Okay, that makes sense now!! :)
ReplyDelete