It's the week where you pack up about half of your life and drag it across the state.
Where your most prized possessions become your script submission forms.
Where you wear a suit day in and day out and don't look weird.
The kind of week where copious amounts of sugar, caffeine, and snack food is not unusual.
And where the only way you make it through is by the grace of God.
Prayers are most appreciated.
Tomorrow will be really relaxed, as will Friday. But on Thursday I get/have to do 4 debate rounds and 3 speech rounds. [insert appropriately already-exhausted-look here]
And somehow, I managed to forget to bring pajamas.
Again.
=P
Ah, the pajamas. I've done that too. More than once. The worst was the time I brought just enough dressy clothes to last me for a week long conference, and NOTHING else close to pajama worthy.
ReplyDeleteMan, am I out of it! I thought it was next week. Oh my goodness. Well, please know that I'm praying for you and that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! And you will rock this tournament! :) love you!
ReplyDeleteYa, I've forgotten pajamas, too. Hope you remembered a tooth brush! (The other thing I forget! :) )
ReplyDelete~Sarah H.