I am in desperate need of a Christmas background for my blog. I want something green and red and without the reindeer/Santa stuff. And without anything that blocks the text. Yeah. I'm picky. If anyone finds one, or is talented enough to make one [unlike me] it would make my day. =)
As it is...I may have to end up with reindeer. Or Blueish snowmen-y things. But I really don't want something cold looking. It's already far too cold outside. =P
Hmm... I wish I could help.... but I can't. :( I'm too untalented.
ReplyDeleteAww, no I didn't mean it that way!! =( I meant it at the geeky webdesign people who are really really good at it! =P
ReplyDelete:D, well, I wouldn't be able to make one either, but have you gone to the cutest blog on the block? look it up in google (I don't remember what the address was) and they have a whole bunch of backgrounds, maybe you can find one there!
ReplyDeleteOh, I know you didn't mean it that way :) haha. Yes, try 'thecutestblogontheblock' or lee-lou blog designs. :p
ReplyDelete