Over the past few weeks I have been very busy with Christmassy things, parties, things ending, gifts, singing for church, performances, and such. And of course I've been thinking about all these great things to blog about. And while I was going to compile it into one huge post....I figured I'd probably lose half my readers who don't like long posts. :P
So here's a nice short Christmas post - the first of many! Oh, don't you love Christmas?
Bracie, who authors the blog the Locket, shared a new Christmas song by Taylor Swift - which I really really like. Not only because it's coming from Taylor Swift, but because I really do like the words.
Awhile ago, I was kind of ::cough:: obsessed with Taylor Swift, but I got over that quickly, and hardly listen to her anymore. But I love this song - and she's talking about Jesus Birth the WHOLE time [no sob/breakup/crush content] - and she says Jesus Christ in the end!!! Which I think is amazing coming from such a popular artist such as herself. And a great message to a world who needs to hear it so desperately. I'll have more on Christmas and Jesus and stuff, but for now, enjoy the song!! =)
I tried listening to this video on Bracie's blog earlier, but Reid was singing along and Jamie kept talking in a very loud voice, so I really didn't hear the words that much. I'll have to try again later. Hey, how do you make it so you can just push the play button instead of clicking on a link?? Do you download it onto your computer??
ReplyDeleteAs you can see I'm not exactly tech savy. :P
I've just been trying to figure out one of the waltzes we got yesterday... but I'd better go! See ya!