Tuesday, September 6

True Perseverance.

If you still haven't checked out Jon Acuff's blog, you need to. Seriously. Look, I made half of that sentence a link so you wouldn't miss it.

This post in particular is really good - and here's an excerpt of it.

"When I focused on one approach...things changed. When I made a commitment and focused on keeping it, things changed. When I didn’t give up and change course the first day or the 15th day or the 30th day, things changed.

Sometimes we have a hard time focusing on things. There are so many different ways to accomplish a goal. So many ways to write a book or record a song or start a business or do anything that really matters to us. And when we hit a roadblock with one approach, it’s tempting to look for another.

When you find yourself in that situation, and you will, wait.

Pause.

Don’t give up on what you’re working on."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!