Thursday, December 23

smile (:

I'm beginning to grow rather fond of the random, spontaneous blog updates. [that's a warning, dear reader] Probably due to all the rather deep thinking I've been doing lately. But never mind that right now.

We had quiz practice today and yesterday, which proved to be quite entertaining and actually productive. (as opposed to last week's, where we mostly hung out, mulled over all the information we didn't know, ate popcorn, and argued over whether to listen to my ipod or Micah's.)

I ALSO got to spend time with my sister yesterday, (!!!!!!!) whom I haven't seen in a year, which is a ridiculously long time. I'm trying to find an appropriately awesome word to describe our visit, but I'm not finding one. Ah, well. Guess that means I should expand my vocabulary.

This is our Christmas tree. (:

Today is Christmas Eve Eve! Kind of scary how it's crept up. I have so much work to do before break is over.

OH! and Maple Candy is the best thing EVER! We have some in our house. ::sigh:: it's sooooo good. (:


2 comments:

I love comments!