Friday, September 3

O.o

I really can't believe I just did what I did to my blog.

But I've been wanting to change quite a few things, and it being that web design is not my cup of tea - I've been wrestling with blogger for the past hour or so. (which isn't even considered real web-design. They even call it "button-pushing-publishing"....unfortunately I had to push a lot of buttons to get it to do even remotely what I wanted.)

Vote on the poll (located in the sidebar: now on the left...how's that?) and let me know what you think.... if you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, ideas, or cookies....comment below. =]

5 comments:

  1. AHHH! THE TEXT IS TOO BIG!!

    Actually, the whole things too big. Where IS the old template? This is weeeiiird..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it a lot better than the old one. I like it a lot! How'd you do that? Did you get it from a website? If so, what one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got it from the "Blogger Template Designer" that they just added for Blogger. I like it because I l-o-v-e the new styles, but I don't like that you can't easily add whatever background you want. (I left a more detailed comment on your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it except for the fact that is is to big for my screen :(. its nice though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's cool! I especially <3 the red button :P

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!