Thursday, June 3

Nationals! [part III]

Yep. I leave tomorrow. I'm super excited and super nervous and 10 other things rolled into one.

Slowly, it's becoming a reality now.

It's sinking in.

Anyway! ::comes out of cloud::

I would really appreciate prayers over the next 2 weeks during the tournament...and today as we try and pack everything and make sure we haven't forgotten anything and all that.

I give speeches on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.....and Thursday and Friday are up to God! He's done so much in the past 4 tournaments I've been in, and I'm excited to see what He has to teach me through this, whether I do well or not.

I have no idea whether I'll have access to the internet or not, so you may or may not hear from me for the next two weeks.

Oh. In case you've been wondering, the picture I've been putting up at the front of all these nationals posts is Regent University, where the tournament is being held.

AAAHH!! Virginia, here I come!!

2 comments:

  1. You'll do great, Hannah. I'll be thinking of you!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a FANTASTIC time!!!!!!!!!!! I'll pray for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!