Tuesday, November 24

Tournament Pictures!

Last Saturday I had my first speech tournament! I was very excited, and I had a lot of fun. =D Here are a few picture from between rounds.

I love Sophia's face as she's trying to get bunny ears on Grace but didn't quite make it... :P And Rebeka, don't kill me for posting this picture, please. :P

I should also note that Grace and Sophia did an amazing job on their duo. =)


Three of us novice speech-ers...so much fun!!

I didn't place, but I had a lot of fun, and wasn't nervous, and enjoyed it immensely. =) When I get to uploading the video of my speech, I might think about possibly letting you see it....maybe. =P

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is amazing that you weren't nervous! It must have been nice. I'm the kind of person that gets nervous over everything. I even get nervous when on stage turning pages for someone! (I think I need to work on that one. :) )

    ~Sarah H.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!