So, I finally buckled down and just made the thing. No more fretting over name/domain. Here it is. :)
I suppose I'd better start out by explaining to you exactly what the story is behind the domain and title.
My domain [subject to change, as my blog is still fairly new] is Xian-Na, which is my Chinese name. It is pronounced roughly like "sheean?-na!" The question-like accent is very short.
The title is a song by the group Point of Grace. I came across it while complaining to Brenna that I couldn't think of anything for my title, and she told me to look in song lyrics. So I spent a good half-hour in bed browsing through my ipod and came across this. These are the lyrics:
If a picture's worth a thousand words
What are they?
And since You're spirit intercedes for me
What do you hear when I pray?
'Cause I'm finding it hard to find the word
to let you know how my heart can hurt
so I'll sing the tune
and let you fill in the words
(Chorus)
La La La
La La La
La La La...
etc ;) As with the domain, it's subject to change, just like me. =P I'll find one thing and stick with it, but for now, just so you know.... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments!